About Toys4Engineers 2022
Hybrid ‘Green Engineering’ Conference Line-up
– October 6th at SETU Arena –
- 10.00 National & Regional Innovation and the Green Deal – Grace O’Sullivan MEP
- 10.15 Green Cities and Regions – Claus Habfast, Grenoble EU Green City 2022
- 10.30 Green Technology: decarbonising the cloud while supporting 50% of global internet traffic – Bill Wilson – Head of Data & Sustainability Solutions at NTT DATA UK
- 10.45 Green Transport – Stephen Kent, Chief Executive Officer, Bus Eireann
- 11.00 Green Hydrogen – A Pathway to Decarbonisation for Ireland’s Gas Network – Roibeard Long, Gas Networks Ireland
- 11.15 Green Buildings – John Lacy SIEMENS Smart Building Solutions
- 11.30 Green Manufacturing – Closing the Circular Innovation Gap, David McCormack, Director of Sustainable Manufacturing, IMR
- 11.45 Green Energy Transition – Q&A Session led by Energia with Grainne Kennedy, Climate Action Co-ordinator, Waterford Council; Dr Jonathan Downey, Monobiologics; Andrew Lynch, Chief Innovation Officer, IMR, Alexandra Hamilton, Senior Energy Engineer, 3CEA &Chair of Association Irish Energy Agencies
- 12.10 Closing Remarks
The Toys4Engineers Conference & Expo
The Future of Engineering, Tech, Pharma and Renewable Energy
Toys4Engineers week showcases the talent and innovation that exists within the engineering, tech and pharma industry on a national level.
A hybrid event, with training and conferences taking place online, along with a live Expo and conference at WIT Arena on Thursday, October 6th, this is a must attend week for anyone in the engineering sector.
Our Expo will feature over 100 businesses at WIT Arena both indoors and outdoors and is the ideal event for anyone from startups to multinationals looking to showcase their product, share ideas, learn the latest innovations in technology, generate sales leads and expand contact bases.Become an Exhibitor
Meet the Buyer
Our Meet the Buyer offering is also the perfect opportunity for multi-national and indigenous companies to come together with the aim of doing business. This will take place both online and during the Live Expo.Learn More
Online, we will have Career Guidance seminars for students, which was attended by over 800 engineering enthusiasts in 2021 and in 2022 we are also adding a lunchtime seminar for parents to understand the education and career opportunities for their young adults looking at further education and career choices.
We will also have a virtual recruitment campaign running throughout the week, showcasing the job opportunities in engineering in the South East.
For further information on all elements, please contact Lynda.email@example.com
The 2022 highlights include:
- Meet the Buyer
- Digital showcase of innovations
- Industry training (CPD certified)
- Speaker conference
- Career guidance workshops for parents and students
- Recruitment opportunities